I recently Started smoking Meth, unfortunitly, Sence then i've noticed a few things and have done some research, and was curios does/can smoking dope effect a males prostate???

LonesomeJoe wrote:

Probably so since it runs throughout your entire body. I encourage you to go to NA meetings. As a recovering addict I know how addicting that can be. You need to get help before you get too far into it. Meth affects not only you but your family as well. And the effects on your health can be catastrophic. Everything from heart health to your brain to your bones and teeth. Please get off that stuff!!!!! I don't know you but I will pray you have an easy recovery.

Saying, "I recently started smoking Meth" is like saying, "I recently started playing Russian Roulette." The previous answer is right on the money. FOLLOW IT!!!

I wanted to add one thing. When you use "street drugs" you NEVER know what you're getting. You have no clue who made the drugs or if they had any idea what they were doing or what little "cooking secrets' of their own they may have used. You can buy heroin and get powdered sugar..... IF YOU'RE LUCKY...... or...... you can get heroin that is too pure or that is cut with rat poison..... result DEATH. Even grass can be sprayed with growth chemicals that are toxic as hell. Every so often you'll hear about a number of addicts who died from a bad batch of...... whatever. When you buy street drugs YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GETTING SO EVERY PURCHASE IS A GAME OF RUSSIAN ROULETTE.

Why did you reply to the man's question if you have no idea what you are talking about and you didn't address the question.......He is asking if smoking met.h can affect a man's prostate......Save the propaganda lecture for a recovery website diphead...

I read an article where it says that men who have used crystal meth 75 percent of them had prostate problems as opposed to men who never used it it was like 26 percent.

I put down the Meth smoking but noticed last night I got up 5 times to urinate....mmmm been smoking it for about 5 months every other day....approx. sometimes every day....I am wondering if this is a derivative of what I've been doing?

Since only a couple people here aren't judging you and have attempted the answer I felt I should say this;
While I can't answer as to why, I can answer that yes it does. Sorry about the graphic following info but it is what it is.
I smoked meth everyday for years. And would notice that I would get semen out of my penis. It was especially bad when I would wipe my ass because of the pressure that you put when wiping. It was really weird and I would also get the blue balls feeling all the time. So long story short, yes it f**ks with it. But I don't know why.

I noticed it lately too so I looked for posts about this and I also noticed on who made the meth or what kind ingredients they use. The ones the Asians make dont seem to have that side effects but the ones the Mexicans make do. Just adding my thoughts on it. Oh... BTW I have been using "shabu" (meth) for 20 years now. When I use what the Mexicans make it seems to cause the problem especially if you use daily and when you are on it, it goes away if you stop.

I agree. I've been smoking it every weekend for about 3 months usually staying up for 2 days. Not just smoking but booty bumping as well. Now I am experiencing burning sensations when I pee, difficulty urinating, swollen balls, difficulty having an orgasm, getting up to pee several times during the night and having difficulty doing so. First pee in the morning is the worst.
So do Meth users have prostate problems? I'd say. I've heard the complaints all too often. Seeing the Doctor tomorrow. What the hell was I thinking? I'm done with that poison. So long Meth. This is ridiculous.

They asking on a health issue 

Thank you, your comment was far more helpful!

The doctor reply isn't helpful at all. I'm on here trying to help a friend and the last I need is someone saying go to NA. Thanks and I'll tell him but some help would be great. He's in pain and he's on meth what can I do to help and why is this happening, please?

Yes it will

On thing webmd said to do is if you have swollen prostate is lay off the cold medicines. Light bulb

" . . . I encourage you to go to NA meetings . . ."

What a useless, BS response! Instead of responding with some rational, medically-oriented information you regurgitate some Nancy Reagen drivel . . . as if the poster hasn't heard it a thousand times before.

The meth smoker may just as well have addressed his question to the nearest lamp post.

Wow, can someone just answer the damn question? I'm sure if he wanted he 3rd degree he could go anywhere for that, right? Prostate, the question was about his prostate intertwined w meth use. Something I'd like to also know more about.