So i was taking my birth control pills- working shift work i forgot to take them 4 :0 and got what i would call a normal period straight after (for 4 days). It is now 2 days before my due period and i randomly dreamt twice of seeing a positive pregnancy test as well as slight nausea. So i tested and it was negative. However im wondering what to do about taking the pill again - when should i start? and when will i get my period again? Also could i maybe be pregnant - when would i actually know considering i messed them up?

Dreaming of being pregnant or having a baby usually means you are starting something new in your life, or will be. Call and talk to your doctor about when you should continue with your contraceptive again. Mine usually told me to tart the following sunday to get back on track if I had missed a few. Your period may even be a little irregular but I imagine you are going to be just fine. ^^