So I had bleeding/spotting during my sugar pills of BC, so I thought it was a period. Then I missed 2 or 3 pills the first week of the new pack and my husband and I had unprotected sex everyday last week and he does cum inside me. Now on Sunday about 4 days after missing the pills, I am bleeding again, I have a light tampon in and there was blood on it. Is that implantation bleeding or just another period? I had really bad diarrhea the past 3 days and bad stomach pains. What could it be? I also woke up today with a headache, very worried.

Only way to tell is take a test and if you are stop taking the pills and go see the doctor

babydust2012 wrote:

missjamielee wrote:

Would it be To early to tell, I just had a period 2 weeks ago.

missjamielee wrote:

babydust2012 wrote:

missjamielee wrote:

Was it a full blown period or was it spotting because spotting could be a sign of implantation bleeding

There was some blood but not as much as normal but I didn't take the brown sugar pills.

- tenderness around the waist

- heachaches

- nausia

- mood swings

etc...

Yeah I would go to the dollar tree and get a test and go from there the test are a dollar if you have one around you because you everything you are saying sounds like pregnancy and implantation bleeding

I took a test this afternoon and it was negative. But would I know this soon?

Yeah If you want to know call the doctor and tell them and ask for a blood test