I am a really busy graduate student, lost track of time, and missed the first five days in a new pill pack of Yasmin. This was only my second month taking birth control ( don't know if that makes a difference). I have now been taking the pills on schedual for four more days (so i am in my seccond week). I haven't had any spotting or breakthrough bleeding. I am in a new relationship and we have been have sex A LOT durring this time. I read something that said that even if you missed 7 pills, you still have a relatively low chance of getting pregnant. Is this true?

If you forget to take THREE or more pills, you won't be protected against pregnancy. You should take the last pill you missed as soon as you remember, forget the other missed ones and then continue to take your pills, one every day, as normal. You should then either not have sex, or use an extra barrier method of contraception, eg condoms, until you have taken a pill correctly for next seven days in a row.

i found a site with info about your pill its
tiscali.co.uk/lifestyle/healthfitness/health_advice/netdoctor/archive/100004704.html
just copy and paste it into you address bar.

If you find it difficult to remember to take your pills you could try a contraceptive implant or injection instead. You may also want to think about using condoms as the pill only protects against pregnancy not disease or infections.

i need answers to my questions please help..

okay heres my situation ive been on dianne since august 2010 and my last period was on november 8, 201o i have a 5 days period so it stopped on 13th. so supposedly i have a 7 day break but then i had a phone call from my bf that he'll be home by the weekend so i started my new pack of dianne on wednesday 17th of november. then the following week i got hospitalized and missed 5 pills consecutively from 26th to 30. then i resumed on the 1st of december because ive read from here to continue taking the pills and disregard the missed ones. but after resuming taking pills i started to bleed and now its my 5th day, so i have 2 more pills to go and after that i will start my new pack immediately after finishing.so thats my situation
my questions are as follows:
1. is the bleeding that occured to me is a normal monthly period already?becuse ive read an article aso that if you messed up taking pills you will bleed.
2.wll i be safe if i have sex this weekend december 19 (supposedly i have taken already 2 pills on the new pack?)
3. when will my next period occur?

thank you and i hope my questions will be answered and will be greatly appreciated