? I'm now a little over 2 weeks late on my period. My last period was may 8th. I've been dreaming a lot lately and remember like every dream I've had which is unusual. The first dream I had was one where I dreamt I took a pregnancy test and it came back positive. I've had dreams about death. Really weird. I've had symtoms of getting my period such as bloating, cramps but nothing. I am usually very knowing of my body and its driving me crazy. I work maintenance at my job so I work with a lot of chemicals and lately the smells. make me sick to my stomach. I can smell everything! I sleep less. I've had spotting once and it was probably the size of a penny. I've taken like 5 dollar store tests nd 2 first response test. All negative. I don't know what to do but I'm losing my mind. HELP PLEASE...

Just making sure, tanya84, are you having any other symptoms or is that it? I know it's been a few days since you last posted but I think that you would have tested positive by this point if you were actually pregnant. You can skpit periods based on anxiety, just so you know, so you should be okay. Please let us know if you've skipped your period again next week. PLease let us know how you are doing!