I have missed my period this month and noticed within the past three days I have had a really thick creamy white discharge. It feels really wet almost like it's running out at times. I have never had this before what causes this ?

the only way you can tell is by taking a test. usually before a period a female can have more discharge becaus eof hormones take ahome pregnancy test and keep us updated.

Hi. Is there any chance you could be pregnant? Missed period and increased mucous are signs of pregnancy.

:-D i took a hpt this morning and it was POSITIVE my husband and i are excited! thanks for all of your advice. I am going to make a dr.'s appt. tommarow. thanks again! 8)

Yay for you!!! Congratulations, hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy :-D

Well, I am in the same boat. I am 5 days late due to a period but I took a test yesterday afternoon and it said negative. It was the equate brand and the first line was very faint and the second more vivid. What do you think?