Just need some advice. I am 23 years old and have regular periods since getting off BC 8 months ago. So me and my husband have unprotected Sex. We want to have a baby. My period was due Feb 4th so now 4 days ago. I wqas having cramps like it was gonna come and it didn't; A week before my period i was very nauseated and sick. The day my period was suppose to start i was cramping for a couple days. I thought it was gonna come and got the sensations like i was "Leaking" Well went to the bathroom and i wiped but it was very slippery so i looked and it was very thick like boogery mucus. With NO smell. I took a pregnancy test the next morning and it was negative. Now its day 4 of no period and ive been bloated, Moody, Nausea, Vomiting, Back aches and i get sick to certain smells. Also i am tired ALOT. We did have sex when i was ovulating but if i was pregnant wouldnt it show up on the test?? Also i had some bright pink spotting 2 days ago only when i wiped though. I read that might be implantation? I dont wanna go to the doctors and him just do a urine and it be negative. I will probably wait a couple more days then go in. But i just want to know what you guys think. Thanks!

Some women do not create enough hcg hormone for home pregnancy test to pick up on and will give a false negative. Getting a blood pregnancy test taken is more accurate. The bright pink spotting your describing could be implantation bleeding from the egg attaching itself to the uterine wall which is fairly common. The slippery "boogery mucus" is vaginal discharge/personal lubricant and if you notice an increase in this its because of ovulation or pregnancy. I suggest waiting until your period is over a week late and taking another pregnancy test. If still negative and no period you can go to your doctor. Make sure the doctor does a blood test instead of the urine test because its the same as you doing it at home. Good Luck and I wish you Baby Dust :-)

Are you pregnant?

Yes I am pregnant :) im 36 weeks now

I am currently having the same exact symptoms you had! I feel like I'm just making it up but other times I'm convinced I'm pregnant. I have extreme bloating, almost to the point where I look like I'm 'showing', I have been very nauseous and have actually gotten sick, especially from the smells of food, particularly bacon. I have a thick, white creamy discharge and recently had a yeast infection about two weeks ago that I treated homeopathically. I'm quick to start crying over nothing, and I just started having that 'leaking' feeling. Almost like I started my period but when I go to check its bone dry on the outside. I have also been getting cramps much like the ones I get on my period, the only thing is they aren't as harsh as the ones I usually get and I've always started my period either the day of or after cramping. Could I possibly be pregnant as well? I've taken an HPT and it came up negative, but my period isn't late for another 3-5 days. Help :(

Me n my hubby he had ununprotected sex during ovulation n yes my periods always normal.normal . last period was on the 18 of August n on 15 September I had this brown dischrge I need not use pad though it lasted for 5 days approx..but I did a home pregnancy test it was negative twice..so I wen to the doc n he too said to wait for a week again n test so I did that n it still came out negative now I'm having nausea..n I really doubt am I pregnant or not?anybody going thru this same situation can u help plz,coz I'm really confused n bit worried! !Thanks

I'm 4 days late for my period I've been experiencing vomiting nd nausea tender breasts dizziness could I be pregnant.