Hello,i am 17 and have been on the pill since I was 15 due to a ovarian cyst.Just a couple of months ago I missed a couple of days in my birth control.I missed my period and had breakthrough bleeding.Now,i am off cycle and I dont know when my period is to be.I also took a pregnancy test a week after my missed period and it said negative.I woke up lastnight with cramps thinking ill start my period.I went to the bathroom and wiped.There was a light pink discharge...I have taken my birth control since the missed pills and when im sexually active I make my boyfriend put a condom on and pull out for better safety.I am still worried if I am pregnant or if my period is just trying to get back into cycle.Please reply.

you are more than likely trying to get back on to your routine. dont quote me on that. have never had that issue. if you dont have a period soon i would go to a doctor and tell him everything you have posted here. they would be able to help you more.

Alright.Thank you.When could I possibly take a home pregnancy test?

You can take one as soon as 5 days before your missed period. but i would wait till the day after the missed day you should start. if a negative then wait a few more days and then try again still negative go to your doctor for a blood test

I started bleeding today with severe cramps like any other period.But its alot lighter...