hi everybody i m new 27 now , i and my husband are planning for a baby . I did'nt got cervical mucus upto my 17th day from my last periods then i saw a raw egg-white mucus able to stretch , we had intercouse for two days , then now is 19th day got white creamy discharge , wat does this means?. Wat is the early sign of pregnancy?

You do not get pregnant 2 days after sex...It takes about 6-13 days for implantation to happen if an egg is fertilized, THEN you are pregnant. When the mucous changes to white and sticky you are not fertile..Your egg only lives 24-48 hours once you ovulate.

It sounds like you had sex while you had the egg like discharge, so you may have conceived, but the white discharge isn't a sign of pregnancy. It's just typical discharge that happens.

You will have to wait till you've missed you period to do a home test.
Good Luck

Thx for your reply ,yeah as you said i had sex as soon as i saw my egg -white discharge and following next two days too. I m eagerly waiting for my missed periods XD

I was wondering about the mucous during ovulation time... what is the consistantcy. It starts out thin and then becomes thick and clumpy. When are your most fertile times and how long do you have noticable mucous? My periods were pretty regular then they started changing...June 5th the was first day of my period (usually goes 5 days), then I got my period on July 6th, August 8th. I missed my period in Sept. I experienced major back pain, tired, light headed, but I finally got my period on the 13th. Could I have been pregnant? My cycle then came early Oct 10th. Had a normal period and I started my period on Nov 8th, but now I am experiencing major back pain. I usually get this before my period. How long is my cycle to help me to determine ovulation time. Could the cramping be due to ovulation? I thought you experience pain in the front area of your stomach, not in your back? I'm unclear how to count how long my cycle is. Is my period regular enough to get some idea?

You can count your cycles, but you will need a few in order to be able to do it most accurately.

DAY 1 is the day in which your period STARTS. You can buy ovulation prediction kits from the store, these will help you determine when you ovulate.

This is for the person trying to figure out when you ovulate :
You can chart your temperature every day and that will tell you a lot about your cycle. A good book to read is "Taking charge of your fertility "
and there is also a lot of info out there about charting on the net.
Good luck - I'm trying to get pregnant as well.

i had my period on the 14th ovulated on the 22 had cramps for the 23 24 and 25th then on the 26 i spotted what could this mean was it ovulation cramps and spotting or ovulation and then 3-4 days later implantation? because in some cases there is early implantation? so ovulation on the 22nd i concieved then it took 3 days to travel then began to implant would that make sence?

if i had snot looking mucus come out and i am on day 5 after trying to concieve and was on chlomid 50 mgs is this  a sign i could be pregnant.. and i have cramping as well

It's 12 -24 hours not EVER 48..lol. And if she ovulated that day she could have gotten prego that or the next day and been sensitive to early prego symptoms. EVERYBODY is different! Or....you could be ovulating at a different time or late. There are other possibillities other then this post! The OVulation calender is only an estimate..which sucks. Its just the change our bodys that throws it off.

I did... AF came on Oct 4th and we had sex on Oct 14th and on the 16 my breast started hurting...I took a HPT on Nov 10th and it was +. But when I went to my first OB visit I was told that I had Blighted Ovum (a sac but no baby) So yes you can get Perg 2 days after..

Hpt means what

Egg Only Last 24 hrs