my periods comes every 30 days, but was one day late this time. For the past 8 hours i have had light watery pink and brown discharge, normally by now it would be very hevy, i took a equate pregnancy tests today and it showed a very light negative line, now i dont know what i should do, should i wait it out or is the results right, so please if anyone had the same thing happen to them let me know please!

I would love to know this persons results, are you pregnant now or not?? Reading your post totally freaked me out because it is the exact same thing that happened to me. Faint bfn on equate and now on day 2 of spotting. Would love to know what happened with you??? Please update.

Hi we are all in the same boat i ended up having sex with my boyfriend the last day of my cycle which was the beginning of July we had sex 3 days that wk and had sex that following Sunday and Monday im now 2 days late i took 2 equate test the 1st one read negative so i waited a week and took the 2nd one and that had a very faint neg line in the 1st window and a dark purple neg line in the 2nd window im confused now that i have read your post im wondering if the test gave false negatives i havent had any spotting or anything just very mild cramping its now july 28th so im going to wait the month out and take another one or call the doctor to get a blood test done. good luck

Hi ni8607,

I am sure you probably know your result now. I read this post a little late. MOST USUALLY, even the faintest pink line will mean that you are pregnant. Did you find out yet?

Hizgrace

Okk.. SO here is the deal.. My boyfriend and I have sex all the time.. (we are trying to conceive..) And I did a "ovulation test" online and it said I was most fertile around the 28th or October.. Well.. We made sure sperm was present.. Anyways, my period was due November 9, 2008.. And today is the tenth and still no period.. I am VERYY VERYY VERYY regular.. Anyhow, around 1:15 I went to the restroom and notice some slight bleeding some was brown and others bits were pink.. (no chunks..) But my thing is "implantion bleeding" is suppose to happen a week or so prior to when you are to get your period, not after.. And I have had no morning sickness, though on Halloween I became very dizzy and had to sit down.. I don't know what to think, and I have yet to take a pregnancy test..

Thankssss bunchess!!

So I am having some trouble. I am trying to concieve and I had my period on October 21, I had everything planned out for when I should be ovulating. And So i had been having sex regularly around that time. My period was due on November 18, but I didn't get it until november 24, and this was a different period very red and seemed like a lot to me. It only lasted 2 or 3 days and then quit but November 29, I noticed a brown discharge and when I wiped a pinkish blood. Now I thought you cant have your period and then implantation bleeding? can someone help at what they think it might be? Thanks so much

can anyone tell me want this meat n a pregnancy one dark puple line asap

i have a same problm today pls tell me some advice u got positive result or not?