My boyfriend and I have been having sex for a few months now. The both of us prefer me on top, so typically that's what we do. We also do the missionary and doggy positions, but I've always found the missionary position very uncomfortable. I'm not sure if it's how I position myself, but I've been uncomfortable in this position with every guy I've been with.Its like his penis is rubbing against the top of my pelvis, making my vagina feel very raw, in a sense. I typically try to ignore it because I know he likes it, but I am always very uncomfortable afterwords. Ive mentioned it to him, so we've tried avoiding that position, but is there a reason as to why it's so unpleasant for me? And is there a way so we can both enjoy it?

Health Guru

Try putting a pillow under your lower back or under your butt so it changes the angle he enters you and see if that helps.

When you say it makes you uncomfortable after do you mean you have a sore feeling there?