okay okay i'm going to admitt im 15 1/2 and i never had sex befor o.O and my BF is the same way.. we grew up together so we just decided to be together it's been 2 years already. :$ and we are really embarrased to type this we just want a couple of ways how to do it all. we always have time casue i'm always over at his house and no one is ever around and one day he just asked the ? and i was confused casue really i dont know what to do either %-) so i'm asking please help.. XD

Personally, I reckon 15 is way too early for a girl to have sex. I am not being judgmental, I am just saying what i think. Although you grew up together and know each other and are both virgins, i still feel you are not mature enough for sex. MAking out is also good!!!

The idea here is to offer ideas about some sex positions that can help a woman reach orgasm during intercourse, one way or another.

First then, is the good old man on top or missionary position. You'll have noticed, no doubt, that normally the penis doesn't go anywhere near the clitoris during intercourse. But the "normal" man on top position can be modified so that there's more clitoral stimulation, using what's called the Coital Alignment Technique.

After the man enters his partner, face to face, him on top, he shifts his body higher up, so that his penis is entering her vagina from a sharper angle. The base of his penis will then be pressed against the area of her clitoris. The thing is, he doesn't thrust. In fact, he pretty much lies on his partner with his body shifted up hers, and the couple rock their pelvises against each other until they both come.

This can also be tried with the woman on top, which is likely to be more successful if the man is heavy.

The next likely candidate for a magnificent orgasm is the woman on top position. The reason this can be good for her is that she can move at the pace, and adjust the angle and depth of penetration so that she gets the stimulation on her clitoris and vagina most likely to bring her to orgasm.

The same idea but with the woman facing away from the man is a position called the "Reverse Cowgirl". You can work that name out for yourselves, I'm sure!

There are another two positions to consider if you're into orgasmic intercourse. First off, if rear entry does it for you, there's ample opportunity in this position for either partner to play with her clitoris during sex. Timing it so that she comes before he does is crucial, and he may need to slow down or stop thrusting during sex to allow her to get near her orgasm. If you time it right, you may even be able to reach your orgasms at the same time.

And finally, in this roll call of positions for orgasm, is the side by side, facing each other position. It's much more romantic than the rear entry position, which some women think is a bit impersonal, and it allows for both gentle, slow lovemaking and faster thrusting. Either he or she can easily reach down and play with her clitoris, keeping the pace right until it's time to climax.

THOSE WERE ALL REAL GOOD SUGGESTIONS ON POSITIONS. BUT YOU MIGHT ALSO WANT TO THINK ABOUT LUBRICANT, IT BEING YOUT FIRST TIME YOU ARE GONNA WANT HIM TO ENTER YOU EASILY. ALSO PROTECTION. EITHER YOU SHOULD GET ON SOME SORT OF BIRTH CONTROL OR HE SHOULD USE A CONDOM. THE LAST THING YOU ARE GONNA WANT IS AN UNEXPECTED PREGNANCY. AND I WAS 15 WHEN I LOST MY VIRGINITY. SO I DONT SEE NOTHING TOO WRONG WITH IT. IT IS YOUNG BUT IF YOU FOUND THAT PERSON AND YOU FEEL LIKE YOUR READY. THEN BY ALLMEANS GO FOR IT. BEST WISHES!

You both are way too young to be having sex young lady-PLEASE DO NOT DO IT. Save that part of your life for when you are much older and mature enough to handle that experience. Don't do it justs cus other kids your age are doing it, in this day and age I am hoping you have heard about sexually transmitted diseases,aids and most importantly UNWANTED PREGNANCIES!!!!!!!!Abortion is not the answer, believe me; been there, did that, have regretted that decision everyday of my life. I am now 45 and am unable to have children now.

So I urge you to be responsible and really think this trhough.