Whats the best postion for first time anal sex?

i think doggy style

i think, for me, the best position for anal would be the missionary position, but reversed, so your on top, but doggy style is nice too. its just up to you and what you are comfortable with, try different positions and talk with your partner about them.

I have had anal sex manyy times and i would suggest that you try it missionary style with your legs up on his shoulders. If you are lubed up it really shouldn't hurt much, sometimes the intital penetration hurts but if you just get through that first pain it should be fine. It also depends on the time you try it, one day it could be painless and another time it coudl hurt a bit, it definitely depends on your body. Make sure you go to the bathroom, or at least try, beforehand, so you can be comfortable.
hope that helped

I don't know but it was extremely painful for me and I've tryd doing it several times with my husband but I just can't do it all the way, I feel a lot of pressure. Idk if its bcause my husband is large or wat but we have tryd it several times and I just cantb get used to it. I don't think the anus was made for things to go in but only for things to come out!

hi when we did it to each other he laid back on the edge of the bed with a pillow under his hipps over hanging the edge i lubed him inside and out me too glide worked the best, self clenz before hand twice...go slow and have fun stay together dont wander without your rubbers!!we do it almost every nite.:-)

The first time my husband and I had anal sex I sat ontop of him with my back to him and lowered myself onto him. It also helps if you loosen your partner up before trying anal, rather it be with toys or your fingers..

Hmmm ... I think Spooning is the best.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

I agree with trinasaki . The best sex first time a... sex position is definitely a reverse cow girl, which is the position I choose with my husband for our first time. I think the woman should be definitely be on top so that she can control the speed and depth. However you NEVER want to be facing your partner especially if it is your first time, because the initial penetration can be very painful and you really do not want your husband/boyfriend to see your grimaced face as it is happening. So just make him sit or lie on the end of the bed and lower yourself onto his penis, best position.

My BF is on the large side, so it took some time....actually a few months of fingers and general play to get me relaxed enough to attempt. Both times we did the standard missionary position. The first time he could only get the head in, the second time he entered when he wasn't fully hard. That made entry easier and once he got in and I adjusted to the fullness he was able to fully engorge his erection and really work the area. His arms around me, eye contact, full body contact, and kissing really helped. I was in heaven. And I didn't hurt at all after like I've heard from friends who have experienced it with partners who are smaller than my guy. I think it's all about relaxing and lubrication. Remember more is better!

My husband and I have recently tried anal for the first time and doggy style is definitely the best position. Although I understand that you can be more intimate in the missionary position, the initial penetration is very painful  and I really do not want my husband looking at my face when I am struggling and wincing. I just stuck my head into a pillow, it made it easier to get through it.  

I second that! :)

My fiance is on the large size both in length and width so it was pretty painful the first time, so much so that we stopped almost immediately. The next time was better though. We lived up real well and then I laid down on my stomach with a pillow under my hips and told him to stay still so I could control it. Being in control helped me relax a lot. Last night we tried it with me on top and it was a lot less painful than any other time.

Me and my bf have been trying to have anal sex for a while. It hurts a lot. He almost got the head in, but it was hurting too much and I told him to stop. We have only tried doing it in doggy style. What other positions can we try it in and is it good to always use lubricants? Can someone please help we really want to do this.

U should really just read what ppl have been saying. When my fiancee n I tried it we were in the spooning position and WITHOUT any lube so dont forget the lube lol