My fiance & I recently started having sex & we need some help.  I am 31 y/o, 5'10", 275lbs.  He is 46 y/o, 6'3", slightly overweight, with a small penis. I absolutely LOVE this man & he loves me like no one has before, so I really want that to be reflected in the bedroom.

He loves me, even though I am obese & I don't mind that his penis is on the smaller side, but there is little to no penetration (especially during missionary) & when there is, he keeps slipping out (even with me on top straddling him).  He told me, before we became sexually active, that now he is getting older & his sex drive is decreasing (only wants it 1-3 times a week).  I was perfectly honest with him & said that I have a very high sex drive (I wouldn't mind sex at least once, almost every day), but very little experience (only one other partner & only a few times with him because he became abusive after we started having sex).  We agreed to find a balance so we both feel fulfilled.

So, especially since we won't be having tons of sex, I'd love for it to be satisfying physically, to match the great emotional bond we have.  Can anyone here help us by suggesting positions?  Thank you!

Maybe if you had him put a pillow under his but with him laying down and you on top?

Thanks, Ritchie, I'll try that.  FYI-  I don't mind being on top, but I really love the feeling of his body pressure on top of me.  Any suggestions for him on top too?

Anyone? Anyone?  Beuller???

I'm a bigger women and my husband has a small penis, and we have the best sex I've ever had. Try laying on your back with your legs on his shoulders. He will get more access this way. His penis may not go deep but he will hit your gspot. Best of luck!

Get the liberator pillow. it comes in plus size and has sex position tips. it's great for bigger people and small penises.

I think firstly one needs to be mature about the whole thing. My wife is a very large woman (around 300 lbs) and I have a small penis, hence certain sexual positions are a little difficult for us. However, I always put her pleasure first and go down on her almost every time we have sex to ensure that she orgasms. She usually just lies back on the bed or sits in an armchair with me between her legs. Whichever positon is the most comfortable for her. After she cums, we usually have sex in either a modified missionary positions or doggy style. Because she has such a large belly, she has to hold it while I kneel between her legs. Hard and fast thrusting is not possible in this position for us, so I usually make love to her gently and it may take a while for me to orgasm. But, given that she has already climaxed, I do not feel guilty taking my time. The doggy position is a little more difficult because I am below average in size and she has a very large butt, so it is very easy for me to slip out if I do not get the angles right. What we find helps if my wife puts her chest and head on the bed. If I get in, I can pump her reasonably hard in that position, which is great for both of us. Alternatively, if I find it hard to orgasm she usually just gives me a hand job to finish me off.

Have you considered anal? With his small penis and some lube, anal may be a great pleasure to both of you

You can use the same trick ...even i am with the same problem as that of uh...but the pillow beneath ua butt and tell him to be on top...this has helped me a lot and wish will do the same for uh...

hello,

Did you find a good position? I'm very obese and my new partner has a relatively short penis, so I'd be interested in hearing your experience.

I'm large frame guy with short penis while my wife is not overly fat, she has big ass and thighs which makes it almost impossible for me penetrate her in any way except missionary with her ass on a pillow and legs up high and wide.
The only way she orgasm is with her magic wand while having sex or with oral also. She has a tight and strong vagina and when she cums or squeezes, it pushes me out. That's how small I am. We have discussed threesome with another guy so she gets to feel full pleasure like she's had in past, and we both fantasize and role play during sex which makes our bedroom time amazing

Try laying on your side with your knees bent and "crossed" so that your top leg is a bit higher, towards your chest. Have your man stand on his knees with one leg pressed against your legs and one around/behind your butt. Find the right angle and have at it. He can try liftning your top buttcheek to get deeper. Me and my ladys favorite position. Hope it works for you if you try it!

Hello guys. First time ever to post on one of these sites. I don't text much so please excuse me if I misspell anything.
But the reason I decided to was that I figured that if all of u could be so determined and care so much for your spouses enough to talk about such personnel and intimate issues. Well it just is awsome. I TIP MY HAT TO ALL OF YOU GUYS. TOO MANY TIMES THESE DAYS PEOPLE AREN'T TRUE TO THEIR PARTNERS OR THEMSELVES. THEY WILL INSTEAD JUST CHEAT TO GET THEIR OWN SATISFACTION.
EXPECIALLY WOMEN WITH A MAN WHO HASN'T ENOUGH PENIS TO GET THEM OFF SEXUALLY. MOST WOMEN WOULD JUST FIND ANOTHER MAN WITH A BIGGER ONE. OR A MAN WILL FIND A SKINNY WOMAN. SO I REALLY GIVE U GUYS A BIG THUMBS UP!!

Thanks.. I've been thru the divorce cause of a wife who decided she liked much bigger penises.. we did the whole swinger thing to help, and it did for a while, but she got to the point where she wanted a relationship with someone else and my stability and money.
I got the kids and house.. she got her penis.

Yessssss hubs and I do this often. Hits ir every time