I'm a 20yr female, and I've been having orgasms since i was 17. But I've tried and can't orgasm in any position but missionary, not even oral. his favorite position is doggy, and i want to enjoy it too. the only way that i have come close is when i'm laying fully on my stomach and start masturbating while he is still in me. and of course, like every other guy out there, he thinks he is not satisfying me. There are time i come close to cumming while I'm on top but i cant. I've orgasmed during oral I think once.
I really don't know what to do. %-)

Everyone is different. Try new positions, get a small vibrator for extra clitoral stimulation, try anal, try G-spot stimulation. There are plenty of things that you can try but, in the end, you know what you like. There is really no magic solution. If the missionary position is what give you the best stimulation, then that is all there is to it. You can experiment with toys and new positions and new ways of stimulating yourself, but if none of that can get you off, then it just can't get you off.

It may just boil down to the fact that the missionary position is what feels best to you. There is nothing wrong with that.

I don't orgasm during doggy either but I orgasm most easily on top and when we're both in the sitting position, and with missionary too. Like the person above said, we're all different.

I am a 'normal' male who had a sexual relationship with a young woman with SB and she was quite sensual and eager for sex. She told me she did not orgasm in the traditional sense, but she very much enjoyed the sensations accompanying sex. Lubrication was never an issue as she always became very wet. We even tried the female superior position and had little trouble though because of weakness in her legs, it wasn't terribly comfortable for her. Overall, sex was quite enjoyable and I sometimes regret not marrying her. Sorry to make this a reply rather than a comment, but I didn't want to join the site just to do that. Nonetheless, I wanted to share my experience with SB.