I would like to consult you on a matter of a medicament . I have heard that the main use of Modafinil in treatment for adhd, right? I wondered if it could be used on small children. I talk about my son, 7 years old, diagnosed with adhd. Will it be ok for him to use this drug? I heard some opposite opinions about this medicament.

Well, I assume that you are only asking this as a need for more detailed info and that you will consult his doctor when this subject is in matter. As for Modafinil, I will only state hard facts. A Food and Drug Administration advisory committee voted against recommendation of M. as a good medication for ADHD children (and this happened in march, 2006.). I hope that you might draw good conclusions from this.

Don't you know that most drugs for 'adhd' are uppers and downers, and for a 7 year old child only in a life or death situation, with parents who are hysterical by nature and their small hyperactive (severe/chronic hypoallergenic) child poses certain death! So hey, what do have to loose? If his head falls off, you can find another drug to screw it up, I mean screw it on again! Well, it may be better than giving up altogether and getting on antipsychotics yourself? ....But seriously, there are lots of books and information in the world on which to learn of the depths and areas of your situation, and many approaches to healing and understanding for good health and happiness. Have a safe and wonderful journey