My son was diagnosed with ADHD. Beside, we put him recently in kindergarden. Since that time he becomes more aggressive than he was before. My question: is aggression common in ADHD patients? I also want to know how should I deal with it, should he be taking some medications? Should he go to kindergarden?

I think that all this questions you must ask your sons doctor. Also, I think that you need to find some good psychologist for your son. I had the similar problem with my 5 year old daughter (also has ADHD). She become more aggressive when my mother starts taking care of her (I was at work). One family doctor explained that aggression is common in children with ADHD, especially after big changes in their lives. If you want your son to be good, do those things I wrote you about.

Agression is common in ADHD as the child gets frustrated and because of the impulsive nature of adhd they are unable to properly control their responses. Children with adhd respond best to strict schedules and will often show worsening signs if there are changes to their normal routines, especially during major disruptions such as starting school or the birth of a new sibling.

(My son is 4 1/2 and diagnosed with ADHD and i have been reading every book possible, plus have experienced the brunt first hand his violent temper tantrums! You are not alone!)