i am a 13 year old boy i masterbate often but its not that exciting anymore can you give me some ideas i am not gay but i am fine with anal masterbation ideas too

well im not really sure as i have onlyjust started my self

ok i have benn doing it in the shower what i do is i take my thump index and midlle finger and i wrap it around my penis and move up and down it give me pleser sooo much dono if this is helpful

A boy I knew used to lubricate a hairbrush handle and slide it into his rear while he played with himself in front. It seemed to enhance his experience. He wasn't gay but just enjoyed the sensation. (If you insert anything there be sure it has a handle so you can extract it. Some boys have put objects in there that they couldn't get out, necessitating an extremely embarrassing visit to an emergency room.)

You are not required to masturbate if you don't enjoy it.

Masturbation is relaxing, pleasant, enjoyable, harmless, healthy, normal, and contributes to restful sleep if done before bedtime. Masturbation relieves pain from overfilled seminal vesicles. Frequent masturbation prevents wet dreams. Regular ejaculation is associated with better prostate health.

How you do it depends on whether you have an internally lubricated foreskin that glides up and down the shaft or whether you have been unforeskinned.

If you are foreskinned, then all you need to do is slide your foreskin back and forth. The internally lubricated foreskin glides without friction.

Long and vigourous masturbation can cause the foreskin to become edematous and swollen, which is painless and not a cause for alarm.

If you are unforeskinned, then you will need some lubrication and you need to slide your hand up and down the shaft. You will likely injure yourself without lubricant. Friction burns are common when a male without foreskin masturbates without lubricant. Some lubricants are baby oil, vegetable oil, personal lubricant, soapy water, and saliva.

It is common, however, for an unforeskinned male, who has been deprived of his internally lubricated foreskin, to have friction burns if he does not apply external lubricant.

You may do it in any private place.

i feel the same ,so i use a vibe of some sort ,or a small corgett and baby oil ,strip off and place the device near near my bum ,while masterbating ,its nice and makes the feeling better ,i love sex anyway ,with men or woman ,if its a male then gently use him to rub up you while doing it .

I tend to find things like the covers of a bed rolled up or soft footstools to hump while wearing only undies. It might make a mess in your undies but its worth it

I found a dildo in my moms room! Best thing ever

1 way:Take a paper towel roll or something a and rub it on ur penis. U can make it wet to