Hi. I would like to hear more about this drug I'm prescribed with about a week ago. The drug is called Remicade.
I'm 43 year old female and after long years of fighting with all kinds of gastrointestinal problems, just recently I was diagnosed with one very serious condition called Crohn’s disease. This will probably sound crazy but I'm lucky because doctors know now what drug will be best for me. Anyway, I would also like to add that the drug I've mentioned is very expensive and that’s why I would like to hear more about possible side effects before I buy several bottles!

I already know that this is very expensive because we are talking about real monoclonal antibody. They are very hard and difficult to produce and that’s why they are so expensive.
It means that you are getting already produced antibodies so your body doesn’t have to do all by it self.
From what I know about it is made up of part-human part mouse protein, and is administered by intravenous infusion.
Possible side effects are chest pain, chills, fever, flushing of face, hives, itching and troubled breathing.
Of course, if you experience any of these- contact your general practitioner immediately!