Hello. I'm 46 year old female and about three months I have developed serious and strong back pain. I have talked with my GP and he sent me to some radiologist who determined that I have mild disc herniation in my lumbar area.
He also told me that he thinks that operation still isn’t necessary. He will monitor my condition for few months and during that period I should just use some pain reliever such as Oxycontin.
Before I start with this medication I would like to hear more about it from people who have already used it.
Thanks!

Hi. I'm on Oxycontin for several months now and it has helped me a lot in relieving pain caused by my polycystic kidneys.
Oxycontin is in a class of drugs called narcotic analgesics and it is a pain reliever used to treat moderate-to-severe pain.
Trust me- I didn’t experience nether one possible side effect of this drug although there are many possible.
The most common side effects are an allergic reaction, slow, weak breathing, seizures, cold, clammy skin; severe weakness or dizziness or unconsciousness. One more thing- this drug can cause addiction so I suggest you to take it just as your GP prescribed you.