Hello. I'm 25 year old male. I'm a bit confused because and therefore I would like to find out more about one thing.
For several years I had problems with heroin and I was seriously ruined. Then, after almost a decade of living on the edge- I decided to change something and quit this habit.
Of course, I can't do it by my self and I need help of some medications. A friend has recommended me some Methadone because he has heard that it is supposedly one of the best, but my doctor anyway prescribed some Methadose. Can someone tell me more about these medications and difference between them?

Hello. It must tell you that your friend and you don’t know a lot about these things and that you should talk with your doctor about it first. Methadone and methadose are two names for the same drug and there is no difference between them.
Methadone really is one of the best medications for treating addiction from all kinds of drugs including heroin.
It can came as pill, oral concentrate and oral solution. There are several side effects that could occur from using this drug and breathing difficulties, cold, clammy skin, confusion, lightheadedness, nervousness or restlessness and seizures are the most common!

Methadone is the generic name for a pill in which Methadone HCl is the active ingredient. Methadose is a brand name for Methadone. Some other brand names include Dolophine, Amidone, Physeptone, and Heptadon. Each one of these would be called Methadone. It was patented in 1941 in germany as a substance called Hoechst 10820, and was given the brand name Polamidon. When it came to the U.S. it was given the name Dolophine, which is derived from the latin word dolor, which means pain.
The chemical name for Methadone HCl is: 6-(Dimethylamino)-4,4-diphenylheptan-3-one