My brother has recently started training aikido and he downloaded movies from the Internet where various aikido techniques are explained and demonstrated. That means he can watch them after the training and if he hasn’t understood something he can look for that in the movie. Are there similar movies for swimming? It would be great if certain strokes were demonstrated in detail.

I’m not sure. Actually, I never heard of something like that since swimming is not like aikido or certain sports that can be trained at home. I actually see no point in watching swimming movies since great majority of people don’t have pools at home and they can’t try the stroke the see in the movie. Maybe there are only some that explain strokes in a scientific way. I know that generally speaking, breathing is the greatest problem when it comes to swimming or any other sport and perhaps that’s what should be explained and demonstrated. Of course, I might be wrong and maybe there are some movies for swimming. You can ask your coach or at a sports store.