When I wipe after I pee there's a lot of mucous on the toilet paper. The other day I was having sex and there was a white mucousy substance on my partner's penis. I've had a UTI before and a yeast infection but it's never been like this before. Sometimes when I look in the toilet after I pee there's clumps of mucous at the bottom of the toilet. It's pretty gross and embarrasing. :$

Hi! I realize this post is almost two years old! But, I wanted to reply just in case someone else came across this, or you yourself were still looking for an answer.

Before ovulation (about two weeks before your period) your body will produce a mucousy discharge. The purpose for this is to increase awareness and success. By this I mean, your awareness of your genitals is increased when they feel "slippery" and your sexual appetite may be increased by this. By success, I mean the increase in chances that a sperm will successfully reach the egg. The mucousy environment provides lubrication for the sperm increasing there chances of being able to swim. So, you might notice about two weeks before your period that you will find wiping very slippery, and you may even have what some women refer to as "egg white" in the toilet or tagging along from the toilet paper. This is completely normal and a wonderful sign of a young woman's beauty, health and fertility. This is actually a good thing ladies, it is nothing to feel embarrassed about! :-D And besides, sex feels so much better during this time because of the extra lubrication and all the extra blood flow in the area. Instead of feeling gross during this time, turn on the switch and enjoy, Enjoy, ENJOY what God gave us.

I hope this helped!!!

Thanks You and I understand now thank you so much

I've actually been wondering the same thing for a long time now. I'm 43 years old and a virgin, so unlike diesel, I have never had sex. But I too have wondered why there was alot of stuff on my toilet paper. I know this is going to sound disgusting (which is why I won't ask any of my friends; it's disgusting and embarrasing), but when I pee, I normally wipe myself one time. But that have lots of time (TOO many) where I would pee and wipe myself 4 or 5 times before all that gross stuff is gone. I never understood why that's been happening. So other than the sex part, I can understand diesel's question

(I just hope none of my friends can somhow see this)

But what about in older women who no longer menstruate?