So, I've had this problem for 2 days now. I'm 18 and a virgin. I've had this burning and shooting pain to touch the vulva and clitoris. When I wipe after I pee, there's a little blood there. There's a little bit of itching, but I'm too afraid to scratch it. What could my problem be?!?!

Health Guru
It could be one of four different things i think.
1. An allergic reaction to something new you have started to use like new soap scented toilet paper stuff like that.

2. Bacteria vaginosis what is just a change in the vaginal bacteria and can be sorted with medication. Other symptoms are inflammation, burning, discharge, and a fishy-smelling odor.

3. Yeast infection, Yeast infections occur when the yeast, candida, grow excessively in the vagina and vulva. Pregnancy, intercourse, antibiotics, and a weakened immune system can all make women more likely to get a yeast infection. In addition to irritation, a yeast infection will produce a thick, white, cheesy discharge.

4. Sexually transmitted disease (STDs).*Chlamydia, genital herpes
, genital warts, trichomoniasis
, and gonorrhea all can cause vaginal itching and irritation and other symptoms.