Ok so I have been worrying alot even though my boyfriend has told me many times there is no reason to worry. However, I really just need to hear what some other people have to say about this. Ok so about a month ago I was rubbing my boyfriends leg (and yes my hand was underneath his pants and boxers). I only intended on rubbing his leg, but he moved and I barely touched the bottom of his penis. The thing is though, I didn't even realize I had touched anything until he told me when I came back from the bathroom several minutes later. I am so worried that when I barely touched him, I might have touched some precum. My boyfriend has told me there wasn't any precum down there at the time and if there was it wouldn't be at the bottom of his penis. I am still worried though. I don't remember it being on my fingers when I wiped myself while I was in the bathroom. What if there was though. Could someone become pregnant if there was precum on their fingers and then wiped themself while using the bathroom (especially if they were really wet down there). If anyone could answer this question I would very much aprreciate it. Thanks :)

You wiped yourself without the use of toilet paper?  Do you generally go to the washroom, pee and wipe yourself with your hand?  And, if that is the case, your urine would be strong enough to kill off the sperm cells.  So no, without penetration and ejaculation into your vagina there is NO way you are pregnant.  And, yes you are being overly silly.

No I used toilet paper to wipe myself.

Even IF there was sperm or precum on your fingers you used toilet paper sweetie, how on earth could you get pregnant? You realize it takes some females YEARS to get pregnant with full penetration and ejaculation, that was me all throughout my 20's (not trying to get preggo but just being drunk) I should have a dozen kids but I have one with my hubby. SO don't be silly and enjoy life by not being stressed out thinking you are preggo everytime you fool around. OK

What if a person accidently touched something while wiping. Is there a chance then?

Not even then.

Besides penetration, are direct genital touching, ejaculating near the vagina, or fingering with alot of fresh semen the only ways to get pregnant?

Penetration with ejaculation is about the only way to get pregnant besides through a fertility clinic. It is very difficult to get pregnant actually you need a perfect window of opportunity that exists with your cervix, the egg and sperm which very rarely occurs, if it did - the world would be over-run with people if it was so easy to get pregnant. That is why I shake my head at all these young kids today, when I was growing up the computer was not like it is today, TV was not full of reality shows or shows like "I didn't know I was pregnant until I gave birth". Social media is good but for young kids like you, you are not learning anything useful these days except how to stress and have anxiety issues.

Thanks for helping :)

My bf fingered me. Then an hour later, his penis touched my vagina. Not the clit. Just the upper part. But he told me that before his penis touched my vagina, he had a pre-cum but he wiped that. Is there any chance that I will be pregnant? HELP ME I'M WORRIED :((

Did you end up being pregnant?