Is it normal and okay to have multiple orgasms? will it harm me in any way?

It's absolutely okay. As far as normal goes, that depends on your view of normal. There's nothing wrong with you, but multiple orgasms is just one of those things not everyone can have. I'm sure those that can't would tell you to consider yourself lucky.

mulitple orgams are completely normal. and very nice to have. They result in intense pleasure in girls and when i masturbate clossal ejaculations in boys. :-S

Multiple orgasms is an awesome thing to be able to do. My girlfriend thinks its quite possibly the best thing ever for our sex life. I can only do it once in a while, but still possible.

Congrats.

Other than getting you a little bit over-tired, multiple orgasms will not harm you.

It is usually the woman who can experience these intense continued thrills, but there have been a few reports of men who are able to come multiple times.

Relax and have a good time, if you can...