So, my bf and I get each other off. He goes limp, like normal. 20 minutes or so later, he can get it up again, but then he says he can't orgasm. It's really frustrating for the both of us. Any suggestions as to how to get him to that second orgasm?

it's not that he can't have an orgasm again...its just that our penis gets too sensitive after an orgasm.....give him time to rest....and from my experience...ive been able to have a second orgasm after the first one...if i increase the intensity of round two.....it helps too when the girl can suck the guy off and/or perform more foreplay to get the dude aroused (more so than prior to his first orgasm)....

It's called a refractory period, and it means it's biologically impossible for him to ejaculate again. The time of this resting stage varies from man to man, but there's really nothing you can do to make him have multiple orgasms the way that women can. 

Hey, if you're still in the mood, there's plenty of other things you can do. That resting stage is a great time for him to give you oral. Or you could try to make him last longer before he ejaculates. One thing you can do is just squeeze the tip of the penis, where the glans meets the shaft, when he feels close to the edge. That's not the same as multiple orgasms but it does add to your sexy time.