Hi all I'm a 21 year old female (with 3 little boys )weighing in at 90 kg my hight is 167 cm I'm a size 16-18 and rising due to my anti depressant effexor increasing my appetite so my dr put me on 40 mg duromine . So far on day 2 I am not eating much but still get hungry and I have a little more energy but not much and a dry mouth the weird thing is 2 days ago I weight 90kg and this morning I weigh 87.5 . I am very active haveing three boys is a task and I allmost never get to sit down . Can anyone tell me there experiences on duromine .

hI lOZZY

Congrats on your weightlose, I am 25years and have a son, i started duromines 19days ago and i started the 09th Jan. my weight before i started using was 96kg's and i went to the doctor the 21st Jan and i have lost 6kg's. i dont feel a difference. at first when i strated i expierence the dry mouth and headaches and found it very hard to sleep, I only eat 3times i day breakfast would be fruits, lunch normal sneaks and i cook normal dinner Rice, meat ect... however i only eat a small portion inorder not to stretch my tummy further. I havent felt any different and my no jean size has dropped. not sure if its still working. only getting weighed next week again will keep you updated on how it goes... one more thing i would also like to hear any sucess stories/ feed back from those who has used it as well as after using it? have you gained the weight back?

Hi thank you for replying and congrats on ur weight loss I'm now on day 6 I have felt hungry a little bit and I actually slept last night . My weight loss is 4 kg 500 grams . Still getting a dry mouth and racing heart but other wise all is good .

what do you eat to loose the weight so quickly?
Thats great news you much be excited...

I eat just a normal breakfast eggs/toast/cereal. I have a sandwich for lunch and a peace of fruit and I do snack a little bit but I also am very active for dinner it's just a small portion of a normal dinner . Though there have been times I haven't been able to force myself to eat so I skip it . Drink lots of water completely cut out soft drink juice and cordial . Good luck

So it's day 9 on duromine and I'm feeling hungry but still able to control it which is awesome . I'm down 5 kg . But I am very active so I was hoping to have shed a bit more .

Day 2 of Duromine. .. its 1:25 am i can't sleep. .. my appetite is completely gone, scary coz i absolutely love eating. Mouth dry all da tym but da water is good. I'm jus hoping the slp thing passes as it love slp n food equally n wud h8 to choose.