Hi. My boyfriend and I have great sex, but I always feel dizzy after multiple orgasms. Is that normal? Am I pregnant? Is dizziness a sign of pregnancy?

Hi. Pregnant women do feel dizzy sometimes. However, it doesn`t have to mean you are pregnant. Do you have any other symptoms, such as morning sickness, no period? Only one orgasm can make you feel dizzy and tired. Multiple orgasms, I guess, mean multiple dizziness. I always stay in bed for a while, after sex, to relax and to come to my common sense.

Most of your blood wil rush down below leaving your head with less blood than usuall which will make you dizzy for a short time

When a person experiences multiple orgasms, the later ones are usually more intense than the first. As the blood rushes to the genitals, it will take a while to restore your heartbeat, blood pressue and breathing to normal levels.

It's a mistake to try to jump right up and do something physical. As you've read above, you're likely to be lightheaded if you try that.

Try relaxing in bed, in the arms of your lover as you recover.
These can be some of the most warm and bonding times as you relax in the afterglow. Treasure those moments.

When you have an orgasm all sorts of chemicals are going wild in your brain and all sorts of hormones are being released. You also breath heavier which makes you take in more oxygen and thus you feel dizzy. Dont worry, its natural!!!!

hi i am 16 years old and i read this and it gave me some help... im just wondering if its normal to feel dizzy and weak after 3 hand jobs within 4 hrs im guessing it is because of the use of adernaline and hormones i would just like a second opinion.

My experience as a teen was that whenever I would experiment with multiple or sequential orgasms (always by hand, I might add) it usually produced a deep ache in the prostate gland, and a deep sense of exhaustion.  Dizzy, not usually my experience, but tired, and willing to nap, certainly.

In my experience, anything approaching more than a second orgasm without some sleep inbetween was inviting exhaustion.  I personally can't recommend going for more than one without some serious recuperation between... but you may have more stamina and a higher level of arousal and satisfaction that I did/do.

You're running on empty when a male has multiple orgasms, through any means, in my book.