Once i have finished to masterbate, within 3 minites i am flacid again.
I am able to get arounsed about 10 minites later but i would rarther be able to keep i up to continue.

Are there anyways of doing this, WITHOUT viagra?

It is normal, so not likely.

A man normally must go through a rest period, sometimes called refraction period, to regain his erection. It allows everything to "reset" and with additional stimulation, in some men, an erection is possible again.

The fact that you can get erect and keep going in only 10 minutes is remarkable in my experience. I was never that quick on the rebound, and always found that the erection wasn't as firm, or sure of staying.

Plus, I always found second and third ejaculations to be not as satisfying for me, but some men swear they are more intense! Women also report that multiple orgasms are more intense, but not everyone enjoys the intensity, and some will avoid them.

Hope this helped.

As Kirk pointed out, it basically means that you are a man, and we weren't blessed with multiple orgasms like women. :-) So get used to it and, more importantly, find other ways to amuse yourself during the down time. Sex isn't all about your penis, after all. :-)

Viagra doesn't necessarily mean that you will stay firm all the time.
Viagra and drugs like it merely increase blood pressure and allow the blood valves or portals to close more firmly, so that the penis becomes more firm, more quickly, WHEN SEXUALLY AROUSED.

It does NOT increase desire... only the ability to have and maintain an erection in a male. (There is some evidence that it may also arouse or assist in arousal in a female, but it is not marketed for that right now.)

You were asking if there was anyway to maintain an erection between orgasms or ejaculations. Well, yes, but at your age, you probably wouldn't and shouldn't need to do this.

The penis drains by two larger veins on either side of the shaft. By gripping the base of the penis from the sides firmly, you can usually keep the blood in the "blood balloons" and keep the erection.

However, with an orgasm, the body relaxes and the blood starts to drain out through the relaxing portals or valves. Some men attempt to keep a firm erection by use of a "penis ring", a device that encircles the penis (and scrotum) with a string, ring, strap, or something, to prevent the blood from draining away.

IMPORTANT: NEVER WEAR A CONSTRICTION DEVICE FOR MORE THAN 15 MINUTES. CELLS WILL BEGIN TO DIE FROM LACK OF BLOOD AND OXYGEN!

So, I'd let it go and after ten minutes, when you're feeling turned on again...
Enjoy!

you seem like you know your stuff, and i'm wondering if you could answer my question. I lose my erection after ejaculation during intercourse, and i am only 21. I also do not last long what so ever. I know that it has nothing to do with her because she is quite tight. She also turns me on a great deal. That may explain the quickness with not lasting but i'm the same way when I masterbate. It is incredibly embarassing but I'm tired of being a 10 second tom for my beautiful girlfriend. I often masterbate before sex to try and prevent this but this "refraction period" causes it to happen again. Please tell me you have a solution to my problem!!!!!!!