Uh, my friend asked me a question. It's a little embarrassing, but he asked if its ok that his orgasms are supposed to become more intense after each orgasm.

It's fine for him. I know with women the first one is real good and the second for me always seems more intense because it took me longer to get there. Tell your friend to enjoy :-D

Ok i'll make sure to tell him. ^_^ Sorta freaked me out when he asked me. I have been his best friend for years and always the type of person he could come to and ask questions but this was like weird lol. Anyways thank you.

I've heard that women's orgasm are usually more intense, the more that follow after each other.

However, my wife finds that after one, the genitals are too sensitive to have much more stimulation. However, she also has reported that when small ones follow right after one another, that each one can be better than the last.

How this relates to men, I'm not sure.

I can tell you that my experience is after one good orgasm, I'm spent. But on those rare occasions when I have had another after a short period of time, it is not as powerful nor as pleasant as the first.

If your friend experiences better, more intense orgasms in a row after the first, more power to him. Was he asking if he SHOULD have better ones, or reporting that he does?

I believe he was reporting he has better ones after the first one, But wondered if that was normal. I wouldn't know.... i'm not a guy! T_T

More intense after each one sounds good to me.