my wife experienced a mutliple orgasm (orally) recently. I know she enjoyed it but now when she orgasms, she pushes me away as a fear of mutiple orgasm again. I asked her why she does this... fear, humiliaton? She just told me that she does not need more than one and got real defensive. Is there anyone who knows what she is feeling and could possibly help me on this. I know she enjoyed the multiple, but she seems to be afraid of something.

Celebrity
It could be the feeling of being out of control. Us females like to feel in control of everything. :-)
Also was there a lot of wetness? It feels like you are wetting yourself. so its embarrasing. Adults dont wee themselves (thats what children do)
When this happens to me, its a different texture an there is a urine smell about it. Im learning to control it. I dont like it very much. Also i loose feeling after a few times.
It mainly happens to me when im on top.