I dont know if it because i am young (16 YO male) but when i am masterbating, i reach my climax and ejaculate, but then i can keep it going. The time directly after i ejaculate my penis does get a little bit softer but then it gets hard again. i can continue this process and ejaculate up to three time in a row ! Is this normal? In all of the porn movies that i have watched the guy ejaculates once and then is done. Does this happen to anyone else? I am a virgin so i have not experimented, to see if this could work when having sex.

This could be called excessive masturbation!!! I am joking! If you feel good and have no problems with it then I reckon it is normal!
I had a friend who did it 4 times a day and that was his regular way. Some people would find it odd, some wouldn’t.

I am like most other guys, I like to give it a rest after ejaculating. One does it for me but I could do it later on again!

I was reading that some guys experienced problems because of over masturbation that resulted in premature ejaculations and even pelvic pains or sometimes lack of orgasms during sex. The theory behind these stories is that they have caused an unnatural over production of sexual hormones and neurotransmitters in the brain resulting in these problems.

How often do you perform such actions? If you asked me, I would say I prefer moderation.

Max,

I also can have multiple ejaculations in a single session without loosing my erection. I get less cum each time it happens but I find my orgasims become more and more intense. I love doing it and so does my partner. I think Danny missed your point. He seems to think you are taking about doing it a few times a day, not in one single session. I only know one other guy who can have multiple ejaculations.

M

This wouldn't exactly be called excessive masterbation, On a positive note, this is a good thing. I started trying this when I was 30. I'd masterbate until I came, and then kept going. Just as you, I continued the process to three times in a row. Then wondered if it was possible to do this with a woman.

A few months later, I started dating this woman. When we started having sex, it would originally start as one at a time. On my own, I continued masterbating 3x in a row, so I wanted to have sex that way. And I did. I had intercourse with my girlfriend 3x in row, with the same process that you described above. After the third time I was tired. But yet wanted more. I referred to these as "triples". She and I went away for the weekend. We did seven triples on a Saturday, and two more triples on Sunday before driving home! It as absolute heaven! We eventually broke up for a different reason.

Now, seven years later, I am trying to get back to that. Climaxing once tires my body out, yet I am able to pleasure orally woman for a long time. My ultimate goal is to be able to get back to those "triples".

Think of it this way. It's NOT a bad thing. Think of it as a surprising way to impress your woman, and keep surprising her. Hey, I'm 37, and trying to go from a "single" to a "triple". If you can maintain that "triple" mentality as you get older, believe me, you will both surprise and impress a lot of women in the bedroom.

Nope, nothing wrong with it, I can do it to, on command. Don't even think about worrying, it is not even a bad thing.

I gotta try it, i am a common mortal do you think i can? :-D

multiple ejaculation is cool. i've been doing that since my jr hi and at 34 now i still do multiple ejaculation. my wife has always been so sexually satisfied with me, we have sex virtually every night or early morning often times multiple ejaculation too. i'm a gymbuff since i was 15 so as my wife. we workout 3 to 4x weekly could this be one of the reasons why we're sexually very active? perhaps so. try multiple ejaculation, you might like it . . . i know i love it :-D

I can do it.. im a 12 year old male but each time i have to go faster and harder.. i usaully do 2 times

I can do t now. The thing is that it is a boon for people suffering from PE

As a teen multiple orgasms was normal, I would have up to 5 though by 4 I was dribbling and 5 was dry. The first took minutes but all 5 took over an hour. That usually wore me out for 24 hours, if I did less, then often I'd masturbate again later. So you are quite normal.
However I have always had a problem having an orgasm except by masturbation, whether this is related to my frequent jo I do not know, I may have programmed my brain to need the feel of my grip as I find that with virginal and anal I can barely feel anything.

I glad to hear there are some other guys out there who can also cum multiple times in one session. I know how amazing it is and want to let every guy out there know its possible to train yourself how to do it. I agree it takes a level of fitness to keep do it as it certainly takes it out of you having orasims like this...but I love it. Getting a harder and harder penis with each cum and a higher feeling of orgasim is just out of this world. :-D

Masterbation does not affect penis growth or anything else for that matter. It's perfectly healthy and as normal as eating. I find that many people aren't as knowledeable about the subject as some so I direct them to ****

**edited by moderator**

I'm not trying to brag or anything but i am 17 and since about the age of 12 i have been able to have multiple ejaculations (without my penis becoming flacid), my record is 10. So i think i am at the very rare end of the spectrum.

One poster said the more you masterbate as an adolescent, the less likely your penis is to attain its full size. Since I almost always masturbated at least 3 times at a session, 2-3 times a day (my record was 28 times in a single session at age 17 -I recall that I was able to produce only a drop the last time), no wonder my penis is only just a little under 6". On the up side, most women can take it entirely into their mouths without dep throating. On the down side, I miss the opportunity to experience the joy of a good deep throat. On the up side, my penis is less in the way for nonsexual activities, and I have as many nerve ending concentrated into a smaller area (= more sensitivity).

I actually found that in lovemaking it was tougher to do multiples, though, but starting in my late 30s and into my late 40s discovered it was easier to keep it up for seconds and occasional thirds (without a refractory period). Now I'm 60 years old and I rarely can do it a second time in lovemaking without an intermission, though. It's still easier to do via masturbation, but not sop easy as a few years ago.

Multiples are wonderful, and can be immensely satisfying as well as an incentive to do it more often. Especially when you're still inspired enough after the first (and second) orgasms to engage in and alternate beetween coital and noncoital activities such as mutual oral sex. It's also a major turn on for your partner. Usually the second time is as productive of semen as the first (sometimes more), the third less so. I've always had more semen per first or second ejaculation than the standard "tablespoon and maybe that contributes to my ability to repeat.

It may sound strange, but I tend to think that masturbating is destructive. Masturbation and diet appear to be the reason why so many men need viagra these days. It seems like each time you masturbate you decrease your future sexual arrousment more than you think.

I more than understand how addictive and pleasureful it can be. I am 18, and I found ways to achieve pleasure from multiple orgasms after a huge ejaculation on the first orgasm. They get progressively better as you go.

I do not mean to sound as if I am bragging, because I think it is defect when your vas deferens is caught in your scrotum, but it allowed me to have countless small ejaculations after the first large one. The first ejaculation releases lots of seamen, but the rest barely release any. It feels terrific and I am glad that I have this ability, even though my doctor informed me of this disorder when i got my physical. These multiple orgasm and ejaculations happened between 10 and 15 times during masturbation.

It feels great but it can only be bad for future sexual encounters if I masturbate. It seems as though if I save myself for marriage and deny my desires, sex will be awesome when I get married because I will be attracted to my wife, physically, emotionally, psychologically, and in countless other ways because I will know her and love her.

I admire my father who speaks of receiving great satisfaction from making love to my mom who is not the prettiest woman in the world. He told me that on numerous occasions, he has had to take a cold shower instead of masturbating, if he had not had sex in a long time. Ignore your desires until marriage, then you will have awesome experiences, and the desires will remain into old age.