ORGASM WITHOUT EJACULATION

ABOUT TEN TO TWELVE YEARS AGO I HAD AN ORGASM WITHOUT EJACULATION WHILE HAVING SEX WITH MY LADY. I ROLLED OVER AND COULD NOT MOVE OR SPEAK FOR A GOOD LITTLE WHILE. THE ORGASM WAS THAT INTENSE. I HAVE ASKED PEOLPE I KNEW FROM THEN UNTIL NOW AND NO ONE HAD A CUE TO WHAT I WAS TALKIN ABOUT. IT WAS NOT UNTIL RECENT THAT I ASKED A FRIEND OF MINE AND HE HAD EXPERIENCED THE SAME THING LIKE I DID. I THOUGHT THAT I WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT HAD EXPERINCED THIS. I DO NOT KNOW WHY OR HOW THIS HAS HAPPENED, AND WOULD LIKE TO HAVE AN EXPLANATION

Men can orgasm without ejaculating. It doesn't happen often but it can happen.

You probably are one of the fortunate men who had a body orgasm without ejaculation and without training this ability!

To know more about this, try reading books from Mantak Chia (the multirgasmic man). In the east it is very normal to be able to have orgasms without ejaculation. In fact, they prefer it because you keep your energy in your body and you will not become tired after sex.

Kind regards

You porbably are one of the fortunate men who had a body orgasm without ejaculation and without training this ability!

Kind regards

orgasm and ejaculation are two separate things. i myself have experienced orgasm without ejaculation and ejaculation without orgasm.

The first time I performed oral sex on my boyfriend he experienced the first non-ejaculatory orgasm of his life. His whole body trembled and spasmed and he almost passed out, five minutes later he was still unable to speak in full sentences and kept saying "what..just... happened.... I can't even think..." :) He had never experienced anything like this before and had no idea it was possible. After he recovered I gave him more oral sex and he had an orgasm with ejaculation, which he described as less intense. Since then I have been able to give him "chain" multiple full-body orgasms, lasting a good half an hour, he says "like these intense, unending waves of pleasure just exploding through my whole body". Afterward he can't stand up, arms and legs trembling, and has a head-rush. hahaha XD We've also found it's possible to have full-body orgasms, one after another, then ejaculate, then CONTINUE having these body orgasms for as long as he can tolerate having his mind exploded. hahaha

He's not the only one either-- my boyfriend in high school experienced the same thing with me which also surprised him when he felt his whole body orgasming but without ejaculation. 

So I donno, maybe it's me?? lol

maybe its you. you are probably pretty darn good at what you do.