Hi there,
I just have a question about female multiple orgasms.
A little bit of background info. I am 23yrs. I have only been sexually active with one man (my husband) We started having sex when I was 17. It took me about a month or so to actually reach orgasm once we started making love. Each time we make love it doesnt really last more than 5mins. It doesnt take me very long to cum either.
After a few months I noticed I was able to follow through with a second orgasm (multiple). I am having up to 3 orgasms at a time now and sometimes I feel I can go more. I feel as tough we have a very balanced sex life. I feel very comfortable with my husband and letting him explore with me that side of myself. I have never faked an orgasm. I am also happy to not have an orgasm every time we have sex, I am happy to give myself to my husband. I think it is important for a man to just have a quicky, without always waiting for the women to arrive. In saying that, we do make love often and the multipile orgasms seem to be regularly happening. Sometimes it only takes me a minute and other times a few mintues to reach climax.

I dont know if this is common. Should I be having so many so soon? Is there other women who do? (I'm sure there is) I am not complaining, I am very happy to be having them :-D I feel very blessed. And my husband feels very proud of himself hahaha MEN AND THEIR EGO! lol

However, he recently was talking to his friend, and his friend said that his wife takes up to 45mins even an hour sometimes to reach her peek and he was saying how painful it is for him to hold off that long every time. My husband told him about us and his friend didnt believe him. My husband also has spoken to his brother about it and non of them believe that I can have 3 orgasms in the time frame of about 5mins (penetration). We both havent had many sexual partners, so we dont know what others sex life is like, whats normal etc.

How long does it usually take women to have an orgasm? I would preferably like to hear from women themselves, or males that are in a relationship. I DONT KNOW WHAT IS NORMAL??? I'm sure there are other women who do. I'm sure every women could if she felt relaxed and comfortable enough.
(I dont want to hear from males a story about a girl that could cum continually on a one night stand - she could have just been faking it lol)

well i have been feeling like very few people get i to experience this my friends all give me wierd looks when i tell them but i have multiples everytime i have sex with my husband its from 3 to 7 everytime 

I wonder if the reason you get those weird looks bluerain, is because so many men may just be going for their own pleasure and they quit as soon as they come? I don't know if most men suddenly turn into good lovers when they get married but from the attitude of most of the guys I grew up with, all they want is the wham bam and don't even bother with the thank you ma'am. It isn't something we talk about over coffee or at the bar but I do hear statements like "I sure would like to slam her" even now. I never hear guys talk about how they gave their wife so much pleasure last night, it isn't something I want to tell them anyway.

I feel it's my job to give my wife the best sexual experience I know how, because I love her (not for my own EGO, guest from over a year ago if you're still around). Instead of complaining about his EGO, I think you should be considering how lucky you are to have such a man. Oh, and I never wanted a quickie from my wife. My pleasure comes from knowing I have pleasured her. If I want a quickie I can run one off by hand. It would be much nicer if she would do that for me but that's not how she feels.

My wife will keep having orgasms for as long as I keep doing her and we usually stop when she says enough. Normally at about three.

I think most women can be multi orgasmic if given the right stimulation (lover). I think both of you are very lucky to have the men you have.

Well, it sounds from your post like you and your husband really have a great sex life.

Multiple orgasms and time to climax varies from woman to woman, and there's really no "normal". I've never been able to have multiple orgasms myself, I feel too sensitive afterwards, a bit like a refractory period in men I think, but that doesn't bother me and my partner and I still have a great sex life too. It definitely doesn't take me 45 minutes to get there, though. But like I said, everyone is different, and you seem to have caught a very happy end of the spectrum, so just enjoy it. :)

it took me a long time to find a partner who was willing to put my needs first and se and foreplay are important, my husband is able to make me orgasm more than once and even make me ejaculate ! we have been together 2 years and it has gotten better as we have become more comfy with each others bodys :) maybe because you are both so into each other and into the sex thats why it happens so good for you hunny. trust me when i say the better you and your partner are as friends and as lovers the better the sex and orgasms :) hope that helps x

no u r not alone. i relized that i have been able to do this since about nineteen. im thirty one now. i love it and so does my husband. i dont know many that can. i talked to my doc about it and she said that its normal for some woman. i say its just being in tune with ur body. sometimes it almost feels as tho i have pee on myself...lol. it feels great so dont feel bad feel blessed. i know i do.  some woman will not even get to get one in let alone mulpitals. sometimes with oral i can cum up too eight plus in less then ten mins. my man feels blessed he says to b able to make me feel so good. he did think it was wierd at first because he had not had a lover before me that could do it but has since to find pride in it. his bestfriend thinks he the man so i know he feels great about that...well u know how men r...hope this helps.

Hey im a virgin and i can cum up to 6 times thru masturbation even without toys. It takes at the most 10 minutes.I gues im just lucky.;-)

Normal? What's normal really when it comes to our bodies. We are all individuals so therefore our brains make us work differently.

I for one happy to say that I am multi orgasmic. There have been times that I had 8-10 orgasms, once they start they just keep coming, better, better and longer.

I am a very open minded female and married for 25 years.

You are very wise and congratulate you. You are a perfect wife, yes I agree that man need those "quickies" to release themselves and I never expected for my husband to try to make come all the time I just give myself to him with all the pleasure in the world.

You are doing the right thing and we are very lucky that we can enjoy sex as much as the man do.

You are in the right track to a very long and happy marriage!!! Just don't ever take your sex life for granted.

I have been married for over 40 years and, with my husband, raised four wonderful, grown children. My husband and I have always engaged in lovemaking with an openness to life, mutual self-giving, and a respect for human dignity. I’ve always been a very sensual woman. I usually have five to nine orgasms in a single encounter. Sometimes more, sometimes less. The way a man penetrates the world should be the same way he penetrates his woman: not merely for personal gain or pleasure, but to magnify love, openness, and depth.

What we have learned, through the years is that the woman sits at the core of all things sexual. She is a powerful sexual being and sex is her domain, her realm to be served and adored in.

When the man stays in the serving role, the deeper part of the woman opens and flowers, and she craves the experience of opening.
In most of life, a woman is built to be a giver and nurturer. In the sexual realm she is the goddess, built to receive. And in this regard, men are built to give.

That said, it does sadden me that men (my husband) crave sex so badly, and yet his single ejaculatory orgasm is so brief. As far as I can see, he experiences about 6 or 8 contractions during his orgasm. As we are both sixty-somethings, and though by husband is in excellent health, he is generally finished for the day/night. I love to continue to kiss, cuddle, and romance him until he falls asleep and enters his post-ejaculatory refractory period. Since women don’t ejaculate, no refraction happens. Lack of refraction is a likely reason why multiple and extended orgasms are easier for women than for men.

That was well said, Pattikakes. I particularly liked "... to magnify love, openness, and depth." Your love and understanding come across. While it may be true that your husband's single ejaculatory orgasm is brief, the afterglow is sometimes even more strong and even transcendental. If allowed, a man can go into an altered blissful state. Thanks for sharing.

Wow I didnt know it was that unusual to have multiple orgasms. I've always had them since I started mastrubating when I'd have only 2 and then once I started having sex with my boyfriend the number skyrocketed. I have on average 10 or more everytime we have sex and they don't take long to start. The most I've ever had was probably close to forty but idk we lost count lol and this is because i can do it on command i have really good control over those muscles and they only stop when he's done or we're exhausted. most people don't believe me when I say this but it's true! I must just have a good bf. but I've noticed lately that they are weaker than they used to be so that sucks cuz I'd rather have less that are more powerful. Im going to try forcing myself to wait longer in between orgasms and see if that helps but either way it sounds like I'm blessed compared to others!

OMG, this just started happening to me after NEVER having an orgasm during sex or foreplay.....and I am 48.... Holy c**p, this is AMAZING!

In my experience of only have one sex partner in my life which is my husband. I have never faking it and its always REAL penetration. At the beginning it took me some time but the more we did it the more frequently I become penetration. I'll never forget that I did 10 penetrations in one session the condom was soak wet to where I had to get toilet paper or a hand towel to keep from getting every where. It's very normal to start out very very slow penetration then more you do it the more faster you will penetration.

There is no sexual "normal." Like most women I've loved, you are highly sensual - and normal for YOU. True orgasms can't be faked because of the redness, contractions of entire bottom, sweating, heavy breathing, etc, that happens. Enjoy - and trust me; if you can have 3 in a 5 minute quickie, you can have 20 or 30 over a more reasonable period of penetration!

I have many orgasims with my boyfriend . at first i wouldnt have any then it bumped up to 2 or 3 . Now its so many i loose count. I feel like something is wrong with me. I search on the internet to see what the normal number of orgasims a girl has and it usually says the most is 3. I noticed the more i have is when im really in the mood. So if im not really in the mood i will have like 10. I dont know if age has to do with it.. im 16. I also dont know if its something new my boyfriend learned.. like to do something differently.. i asked his bestfriends girlfriend and she said she had orgasimed atleast 8 times before. I have orgasimed atleast 20 times before within like 20 minutes. They come right after the other. Like once i have one , they dont stop. Idk if i should see a doctor cause idk if i should be worried or not..