1) Can you take shrooms (pscilocybin) while on anitbiotics (specifically Cefuroxime)?
2) If you have stopped taking anitbiotics for 24 hours can you drink alcholol, smoke weed,eat shrooms?
3) Assuming consumption of the above (2) can you than take antibiotics the following day with no adverse side affects?

Mushrooms, Marijuana, and Cefuroxin?...sounds fun.

The truth is the mushrooms'll mess ya up more than any of that otherstuff, but it may not be a good idea to mix em together in some drug cocktail party (not that I wouldn't try it once though!), but if your nurvous about the antibiotics- don't take em with the shrooms, that insecurity may just set ya up for one of those scared frantic bad trips regardless of them actually doin any harm. But there's probably no reason you shouldn't be able to take the Cefuroxin a day or two after the trip.

From what I know of antibiotics - it may be best to wait until your antibiotic schedule is over before shrooming - not because you will have any adverse reaction per se, simply because you could interrupt the effectiveness of the medication. The same way you are supposed to abstain from alcohol and other medications when on antibiotics in order to preserve the effectiveness of the medicine, and also how you are supposed to continue your antibiotic treatment until finished (not until the apparent recession of whatever ailment...) I highly doubt it would be dangerous, or that you would have a particularly different trip, but in the interest of preserving your antibiotics effectiveness - I'd hold out until your treatments are finished.