I have been on BC for about 3 months now and ive been very consistent with taking my pill at the same time or within a few hours of my normal hour.. my boyfriend and i had sex and the condom slipped off but we didnt realize it until everything was "done"

I only worry because i take the antibiotic solodyn for facial acne, but i dont take it on a regular basis. I Had only been taking it for 2 days, but its strong....I was wondering if anyone knows just how much antibiotics decrease the effectiveness besides just that "they lessen the effects." Hopefully they didnt lessen the effects too much! any advice would be great tthanks. Im not supposed to start for another 13 or 14 days...

Hello friends . I had a issued on fabuary has I was thinking am pregnancy after I had sex February . To my suprise I see my preiod late faburary now in March in haven’t see my preiod . While I had protecte sex . But I see my urine are green