The doctor put me on antibiotics for sore throat I started my first dosage last night and took one this morning it's twice a day one morning and one at night. So I wondering if I take my next dosage tomorrow can I have couple drinks tonight?

Health Guru
If you do that your be interrupting the antibiotics getting into your system and they won't be able to work at full strength plus speaking from experience it will probably make you very ill to so simple answer is no you can't drink while taking antibiotics!

A lot of people say a lot of things about taking antibiotics with alcohol, or alcohol with antibiotics. It's more complicated than "if you drink while on antibiotics, the antibiotic will not work", but there are still good reasons to stay off the bottle when you are using antibiotics. It may slow your healing time, you may experience some side effects such as nausea, vomiting, and an irregular heartbeat, and some antibiotics really are not meant to be taken with alcohol. 

If in doubt, call your doc. If you can't, just stay away from alcohol until your course of antibiotics is finished.