My 11 yr. old daughter had some spotting when she wiped herself and a little pain after using the bathroom. Now her private is itching her and there is no more blood. I thought she was starting her menstrual cycle at first but apparently it isn't. Can anyone help me with this??

She probably has a UTI. Or she possibly has a yeast infection. I know when I had a yeast infection I itched really bad too. I would advise you to take her to a doctor to find out what is going on. I pray that it is nothing serious. May God bless you and be with you.

i had this when i first started my period. I got spotting and didnt start my period till the next monthh, been normal ever since (im 16 now, almost 17). I shouldnt think she would have an infection or anything like that as 11 is very young, and most infections come from touching 'inside'. However if you are worried, then talk to your daughter and she how she feels and if she herself is concerned (if she feels something isnt right, other than possibility of period) then take her to the doctor...