Im 14 and my girlfriend wants ti have sex and i dont know what to do because if i get her knocked up my parents are going to flip and i proably wont be able to see her again and i love her too much to miss her what do i say and do

Hi Brendan...I m glad to hear your way of thinking, how u taking the consequences. According to my view, you are quite young to get involved in any of such activity and this is the same u should tell yur girlfriend, just say that it is not the right time since u two are quite young, maybe wait around two more years then according to the conditions you both can decide when to do that bt now, its really early....

And meanwhile you can also try convincing your parents abt yur girlfriend and the same she can also do, that will be a lot better if they accepts you...Best of Luck :)

At your age sex could be something dangerous, remeber please you are only a kids and sex is for adults, You could ruin your lives, Are you through puberty or not yet?

Hey, please think about pregnancy, STD, HIV-AIDS, etc. You both are too young.

this is for Mr. Brenden # 2341 from one YEAR ago today....Way to go stand your grand ! .. Inform your girlfriend that if she love's you She will hold on un till you too are over 18yr old !..IT sounds like you are not wanting to rush into something that you and her can't get out of ..I am happy for you ..I just wish more boy's and girl's will just STOP !! and think be for jumping in to SEX .. AND yes your Parents and hers Parents will FLIP out .. YOU just tray to stay good and ask your GIRLFRIEND to just hold on for 3 more years that sounds like a long time but it will pass vary quickly ..than y all will be out of ( H S ) . I wish the ( 2 ) of you the best of LUCK and keep looking up and have a good life... from Miss SAM in South East GA 31539.. PS Please Reply and inform me how thing's turnd out for you ( 2 ) OK ???? one more time GOOD LUCK :-) :-) :-)