im 14 in two months and my girlfriend really wants to suck my penis but im only 4 inches erect and all my friends are like 6 inches. i have armpit hair, no pubes, cant ejaculate, i have smegma tho.

Health Guru
Hi, first of all don't worry about your size as everyone is different and developes at a different rate, secondly how old is your girl friend? Thirdly when you say you have Smegma does that mean you dont or can't pull your foreskin back to wash? :-)

Well, it will be easier for your girlfriend to handle 4 inches than 6 inches.

If you have smegma under your foreskin and you want to get rid of it and your foreskin does not yet retract, then you can easily clean out under your foreskin painlessly without retracting. Here are two ways:

1. Urine is a sterile substance when it leaves the body so it is an excellent washing agent. Pinch the tip of your foreskin shut when you pee. Let the urine fill up your foreskin. You will see your foreskin balloon because of the urine inside. Then release the tip and all of the urine inside your foreskin will come gushing out and clean out whatever is inside. This is best done in the shower as it tends to be messy.

or

2. Get a rubber bulb ear syringe from a drug store, pharmacy, or chemist’s shop. These are designed to squirt warm water into ear canals to clean them out. They also work great for cleaning out foreskins. Fill the ear syringe with warm (not hot) water and then insert the tip of the syringe into your foreskin. Then squeeze the bulb and a jet of warm water will squirt into your foreskin and clean out whatever is inside.

Don’t use soap or body wash inside your foreskin because soap dries out the skin oils essential for good health.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Bro u just gotta let her do it. I have a friend

LOLZ, I came here for advice and all I got was a 14 year old who wants his girlfriend to suck his penis.
lol

Advice about what? I don't see your question.

Please let her such your penis. It will help it grow bigger and longer. Plus it may help you deal with your anxiety over your concern about your size. Good luck.

Yes let her suck your penis..she will enjoy so will you..size does not matter

u have a friend? who does what?

Have sex with you girlfriend she would pove it

is it normal not to have foreskin when I'm 13 years old? please help

Hi Guest

If you were circumcised when you were a baby it is normal.
It just means your foreskin was removed.

thanks for the help