I am 14 years old and already have a boyfriend that is 18 years old. We are going out for two month and I really like him. But my boyfriend wants to have sex and I am still not ready … I mean, we kiss and things, but I am not ready to have sex. What can I do?

Hey,
It is nice, that you admit you are not ready yet and not running into things … Your mum would be very proud :-)
There is no other solution that talking to your boyfriend. If you boyfriend wants to be more intimate with you, he’ll just have to waitfew more months. It is great to have a boyfriend who understands your wishes and needs, but if he doesn’t, he is just not the right one. And one more advice: put yourself on first place, not him. Since, he is also putting himself first, otherwise he wouldn’t insist on having sex immediately and respect your wishes, right?

my boyfriend also wants to have sex but i already told him that im not ready, he kept asking me but i told him if he wasnt willing to wait until im ready then he shouldnt be with me because i wasnt planning on having sex any time soon and that if he really liked me for who i am sex wouldnt be something completely necessary, so he apologized and said he didnt want to pressure me and he would wait as long as i want, he just made me promise him i would let him know as soon as im ready, so i suggest you tell your bf that youre not ready yet, and if he doesnt want to wait then its his loss, who wants an impatient bf anyway, i dont know, i feel that if they dont respect you enough to wait for you then they arent worth your time

tell him you are not ready, he SHOULD understand, if he doesnt, dump him, cus he's not worth your time. its perfectly normal not to be ready, you're only 14, thats a bit too young if you ask me. its understandable why he - being of 18 years - wants to have sex, but if you arent ready then make sure you tell him.

Can I point out that since you are underage and he is not, if your parents find out they could have him charged with sexual assult/ statutory rape even if the sex is consentual.
I agree with the above poster - if he can't wait for you then you are better off without him.
There are other things you can do for him that aren't full intercourse ie handjobs and oral sex.

Can i just point out that your boyfriend could get into a hell alot of trouble if he does have sex with you. You are still underage and he is way too old for you, he's an adult and you are still a child, keep that in mind.

What the F'uck is an 18 year old doing with a 14 year old.... oh yeah, for the sex.. duh, girl if you think this boy loves you, im sorry to say this but ur utterly confused. im 18 years old, and i woulndt go out with a 14 year old who asked me out, because she is too young and i respect that shes underage.

all of these posters are right...my boyfriend was 21 and i am 17...that is still basically the same thing as a 14 yr old and a 18 yr old, because i am still underage...and thats one reason why we broke up..because i wasnt ready to have sex with him, and we was both scared that if we did end up doing something and my parents or anybody found out he could get in a lot of trouble, but yeah i agree that if he really likes you and cares about you then he will wait until you are ready...and for the poster that said a 18 yr old is just with a 14 ur old for the sex..thats not neccessarily true because im sure the guy knows that if he has sex with her and someone finds out that he can get in trouble...but honey 14 years old is really too young to be having sex..im 17 and i am still a virgin...and for the poster that suggested handjobs and oral things..in my opinion you are too young for that to...like i said if he really likes you and cares about you then he will wait until you are ready to do anything...including the foreplay and the sex.

i m afraid i ahve to say that is compleatly wrong all evidence of sex if washed away in the shower unless she gets pregant and as she wont report it the police will never know and the parents wont know when she has had sex so they wont know when to report it and because he is over 18 and she is not doesent have any efect either 16 is the dividing point and no it cant be counted as rape if it could when people caugh their husbands cheating on them they would have sex with him then go to a police station and report it as rape to get revenge on him and stuff like that

when you are ready tou will know and you will want to have sex without even being asked. until then you don't have to do anything you don't want to. if he loves you he will wait if he's just uesing you it'll hurt but you will get over it and find someone who will treat you right, make you happy and give you the freedom to go through life at your own pace. good luck.

thats crazy...she is still way too young to even be thinking about sex...my cousin was 14 when she got pregnant, and she was too young...she wasnt even able to take care of him, she had to end up giving him away. she regrets getting pregnant at such a young age. Not saying you will get pregnant if you have sex because it doesnt always work like that, but things happen. My best friend got pregnant her very first time having sex...just something to think about

samguy700 wrote:

crzyfl wrote:

Can I point out that since you are underage and he is not, if your parents find out they could have him charged with sexual assult/ statutory rape even if the sex is consentual. (Agreed)
I agree with the above poster - if he can't wait for you then you are better off without him. (Agreed)
There are other things you can do for him that aren't full intercourse ie handjobs and oral sex. (Agreed)

i m afraid i ahve to say that is compleatly wrong all evidence of sex if washed away in the shower(Disagree)

She was a virgin before she started to go out with him,
Oh look doctors can check if your still a virgin... Busted.

It isn't always easy for a doctor to tell if a girl is a virgin or not. There are accidents that happen in childhood that can damage or break the hymen and therefore it is not intact but doesn't mean she isn't a virgin. Also any parent to do this to their child is violating that girls body. Of course the situation is different if sexual abuse of a young child is expected but of a teenager it is violation.

they can have him done for sexual assault but not statutory rape unles you're twelve.

if he's not willing to sit down and talk it through and wait then he's not worht it and maybe you should move on. wait for someone you really trust, love and you'll feel ready and safe about having intercourse with them.

you are only fourteen and your body may not be fully developed yet.

I agree, I have a similar issue and could you some advise from someone like you. I posted it a day ago, please check it out, I REALLY need help.