Okay well, I am 15, and my girlfriend is 14. I know we are young, but we have been having sex for two months or so. I always wear a condom when we have intercourse. But 3 days ago, we had intercourse with a condom. And after, we were fooling around. She put my willy inside her, and we only went at it for like 30 seconds because we both clued in and said "this is wrong". The problem is, i ejaculated in the condom before this. I threw the condom out but i did not really wash off the sperm on my willy. Then when we did that really stupid unprotected thing, that was after the sperm had dried on my willy. I am uncircumcised. Now a day ago (2 days after intercourse) she said she was feeling weird. Today she said she felt the same. She said her stomach feels weird, or hurts, she is nautous, she is peeing a lot, she is eating more and having cravings. She doesn't chart her period, and i don't really remember the last time she had it. She says she had it 2 weeks or more ago. Probably more like 3-4 weeks though. Although she takes medication that sometimes interferes with her cycle. I'm very scared of being a teen dad. I want to know your answers as to if you think she is pregnant? What to do? And so on. If she is not pregnant, i swear i am never going to do that again. Lesson learned. Thanks for the help :)

Hi It's impossible to have pregnancy symptoms 2 days after sex, however she could be pregnant due to your mistake. Although its difficult for it to happen, you are still in danger of being a teen dad. All you can do now is wait for her next period and take a pregnancy exam. Hope to hear how it turnsbout. Dont forget to post it. Wish you luck.

Thanks for your help, although i've heard that you actually can have symptoms and feel that you are pregnant 2 or 3 days after sex... Is that correct? I will wait for her next period, and take a pregnancy test in two weeks. Thanks for your help!

No, after 2 days its not possible to know. Mainly because its not even 100% that fertilization has taken place and even if it has, the egg hasn't attach itself to the uterus (it takes around a week). So, pregnancy symptoms don't happen that early because (technically) she isn't pregnant yet.
Some women say that they intuitively "feel" it, but due to the paranoia of becoming pregnant they can certainly imagine it. Most women have no idea the have conceived, they find out after a missed period.
Don't forget to post the outcome!!
Hope this helps