So my boyfriend and I were in my basement and making out. He had on sweat pants and boxers while i had on sports pants and panties (with a panty liner). I ended up getting on top of him and we starting humping each other. My boyfriend then ejaculated. I didn't notice til about a minute later it had gotten on the upper inner thigh of my pants. I went upstairs and took of the pants. I noticed my panties were wet on the edge of them. I couldn't tell if it was from me or him since I was also quite aroused. I have a disharge problem so my panties get excessively wet throughout the day. The wetness tends to go outside the panty liner so it could have been that. I've been worrying for the past 5 days about being pregnant. I'm due for my period around the 15 (that's when I got it last month). This occurred on the 28, so about a week after my last period ended. What are the chances I could get pregnant?

The only way for you to get pregnant is if gis sperm has right away to your eggs. Unless you two had intercourse and he busted inside of you, the chances of you being pregnant is less than 1%.