I know that it's possible to get pregnant by dry humping. However, in this situation I was on my hands and knees and he was behind me. I had on a pair of mesh shorts, and underwear. I was also on my period at the time, and had a tampon in. He was in dress pants since he had gotten done with a concert earlier and hadn't changed, he also had boxers on. I didn't think just dry humping would make him cum so I wasn't concerned with that or anything, but it did. And it made his pants pretty wet, I think I remember seeing it like glisten in the light kind of, off of his pants. I felt my shorts but it they didn't feel wet, and they were pink, and I couldn't see anything on them. But he came while I think we were still touching (over clothes you know). So do you think I could be pregnant? This happened May 27th, and randomly today I've had a really bad stomachache and have felt sort of nauseous. But I can't tell if that's just because of something I ate or indigestion or what. Because it did start right after I used the bathroom this morning, and it felt like I needed to get a little more out if you know what I mean. I've used the bathroom since though, and I only feel a little better. I haven't had any other symptoms like soreness in my boobs, or frequent urination. Even though I know it'd still be early. I'm just scared haha. Thanks. I'm definitely not going to let something like this happen again.

Hi guest,

It's very unlikely that you will get pregnant.

1.  You'd need to get sperm into your vagina, it doesn't sound like that happened.
2.  You said you were on your period.  The timing is bad, not impossible, just bad.

I don't think you need to worry at all.

Hope it helps.

hello sir. I am also scared a bit because a good friend of mine told me that she got pregnant by dry humping. she mentioned this when I told her that I was playing with my bf last night and that he cummed on me but I was in my panties. she told me that sperm can travel inside and now I am really scared because I do have irregular periods already and that I won't be able to notice if my period is late as usually or because I am pregnant. since I am at the College I really don't want to visit the doc because I am sure that someone will find out something about this and after that my mom will found out. she would be really mad at me if she finds out about this, I am only 19. please, help me.

it is very unlikely unless one of you were naked...your fine....and its almost impossible to get pregnant while you are on your period..i have a question....i lost my virginity last night but we didnt do it long enough for him to finish we didnt use protection so is it possible for me to be pregnant???

Yes it is because pre cum can have sperm