My boyfriend and I were "grinding" or dry humping. I had on a skirt that came up. But I had on little shorts under that with tights. He had on underwear and these super thick sweatpants. When we were done My shorts were super wet. But his sweatpants were dry. He said he didn't ejaculate. But I made him pull out his penis so I could be sure. He didn't ejaculate but he did pre ejaculate. Could I still get pregnant that way. Again his pants were dry so nothing soaked through. Can you please help?

No you probably did not get pregnant. Please do not listen to the above advice as it is wrong. His penis does not have to be inside you to get you pregnant. He could touch his pre-cum and then finger you and get you pregnant. Sperm can live in the open air until it dries out then the sperm dies. Mens pre-cum does contain some sperm with higher numbers of sperm if the man has previously masturbated or ejaculated within the last 24 hours. Also you need to try to practice safer dry humping because you can get pregnant from it. If your panties are on and wet from your personal lubricant and he ejaculates or pre-cums in his underwear while rubbing up against you there is a possiblity of sperm transfer and it will get inside of you from your lubricant on your underwear. Sperm are small enough it can get through your clothing fabric. Lastly if he ejaculates on your stomache or thigh it can drip down onto your vagina and you can get pregnant from it. SO please disregard above post as it is not correct.

Hi
I got a ha****b from a girl and we grinded and so but we didn't have any intercourse (sex) and when she was jerking my penis pre-cum started coming out. I remember fingering her after wiping away the pre-cum will se be pregnant???