Just for starters- I should be ovulating between June 17 and June 30, but I believe I might be ovulating today... 

One June 18, I was giving my boyfriend oral, and right when I lifted my head he came. It landed majorly on him, but little drops landed in my hair, on my upper right arm, and a spot on my chest on my shirt. Not near my vagina, because I was bending over at an angle. 
I told my bf to clean himself up, so he went to the restroom to wipe himself with toilet paper and warm water. I cleaned my hands and whole right arm with soap and cool water twice. 
My pants were still off, and I think I spotted some semen on my boyfriend's shirt. He kept hugging me tight, but I kept trying to push him off. If some semen were to land on my stomach or just a little below, would it get in me while I took a shower? 

Secondly...

Today I was dry humping with him. He wore basketball shorts and boxers. I wore basketball shorts, panties, and a panty liner. While I was on top of him, the tip went up and I felt it lightly pushing inward while my clothes were on. I'm not sure if it really went IN, but I felt light pushing at where my opening is. 
After doing it I wanted to know if my boyfriend pre-came (which, let's assume there was sperm that WASN'T flushed out) and there was a small damp spot on his boxers. It didn't seem to go through his basketball shorts. So it wouldn't have a chance getting to me, right?

To be honest hun, no. I am currently having a pregnancy scare because of precum. I went to the doctor today and he was like "I know you haven't had sex fully, but halway counts. You can get pregnant from pre-ejaculation. Even if you two were dry humping, as long as he penis preejaculated near or around your vagina some could of went into you. etc etc" I could possibly be pregnant as well. My chance are a lot high than your though, my boyfriend had soaked my panties and we didn't have clothes on a few times..i say you're going to be okay.