Hello, I want to ask if I am pregnant! While I am very worried. Today me and my boyfriend were doing dry humping(I was on top of him And going up and down) I had on two underwears and a jean while he had only boxers on. He then ejaluated on the right top part of my pants close to the pocket area. I then went to bathroom to clean that area with water and checked if my vaginal part was wet in the denim. When I checked it there was nothing but since I get panicked very fast I am really scared if I can get pregnant if he ejaluated on my denims around vaginal area. I am in my 12th day of my ovaluation. I am so scared! Additionally I dunno if he touched himself when I was in bathroom and he squeezed my butt check. Could that make me pregnant also? After 3-4 hours this event took place. I had some orange stuff on my underwear!!

Hi Guest,

It is IMPOSSIBLE to get pregnant in a day! You ovulate 14days before your period is due to start and then it takes 6-12days for the egg to implant and its then that you are pregnant. He never entered you and you had trousers on so your not going to be pregnant. Squeezing your bum doesnt make you pregnant either. Why not try going on contriception so you dont have to worry about getting pregnant at all.