Ok so me and my girlfriend were dry-humping [sorta] I had on boxer/briefs and she was in her panties. She hasn't had her period in one month and im scared. I ejaculated and it went through my boxer/briefs and got in between her legs and i dont know if it went through her panties or not... can any one help or reply plzzz

Well, she could do the pregnancy test first, but it is highly unlikely to get pregnant in the way you described. She could also see her gynecologist to rule out what's causing her period to be late.

I don,t think she pregnant but not insensible she need take a test also you need start wearing condoms if are going to do this or you 2 are going have a baby soon i take it you are young but if are old to ejaculated you are not to young to buy condoms

if need more feel free to e-mail

thank,s
J-save

First. Your girlfriend should take a pregnancy test to rule it out.

Second. If you ejaculated and it went through your boxers and her panties it still has to go upward and if she was standing after soon after it happened, liquid cant flow upward. Your ejaculate is comprised of thousands of sperm and one of those has to reach the egg. It is hard to do if it has to go through 2 layers of clothing. and what may have gone through your boxers was precum and that does not carry any sperm unless it is from a previous ejaculation.

Holmestrix

Hey please help me with something. My boyfriend and i made out and had outercourse. I was all wet and he was too but we both had our clothes on. He had his shorts on and i had my underwear and tights on, are there any chances of getting pregnant? Plus i am late with my period too and feeling nauseatic. Please help me with this

Ok me and my girlfriend have had unprotected sex multiple times and everytime but twice i ejaculated in her and she hasnt had a period in 30days she says her BC patch can delay her cycle but im worried she's pregnant any words of advice on the matter