My girlfriend and I were dry humping at first but then she took off her pants and still had her underwear on and I didn't have my pants or boxers on any more. Her part was wet and mind was too and then I putted the head of my penis in her part but with her underwear still on, and we were having dry sex. I am sure that I didn't cum in her at all. Then Two days later she got her period and like normal she got cramps and then she finished her period but now its been two weeks and she still get cramps every two days or so, and she is sick is has a cold and coughs a lot and she is very crumpy every day or so and she thinks that she might be pregnant but we don't know so please can you reply back to me as soon as possible...... Please I need advice A.S.A.P. Thank you sooooo much .... I appreciate it a lot......

OK IM A LITTLE CONFUSED. YOU HAD DRY SEX BUT YOU DID ENTER HER VAGINA. WITH HER UNDER WEAR STILL ON? NOW PERSONALLY I KNOW YOU CAN HAVE SEX WITH THE FEMALES UNDERWEAR STILL ON. BUT YOU DID ENTER HER VAGINA MEANING YOU GUYS HAD INTERCOURSE? OK. SO SHE GOT HER PERIOD ON TIME RIGHT? WHICH MEAN CHANCES ARE SHES PROBABLY NOT PREGGO. SHE MIGHT JUST HAVE A COLD OR SOMETHING. BUT WITH THE CRAMPING I STILL CRAMP AFTER IVE HAD MY PERIOD. ONLY FOR ABOUT A WEEK. BUT HER CHANCES OF BEING PREGGO I THINK ARE PRETTY SLIM TO NONE. BUT IN THE FUTURE IF YOUR GIRL ISNT ON ANY BC GET HER ON SOME AND UNTIL THEN USE A CONDOM. SO YOU DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT HER BEING PREGGO!

OK....first of all...USE PROTECTION next time im sure your tired of hearing that lol...sorry..anyways...no my boyfriend and I had sex without protection it was my first time and it was not his first time...it was about the same Time when I was getting ready to start. but i didnt start I had alot of cramps and I was grumpy and did not want to be touched..about 1 week after we had sex I started my period but before i stated I took a pregnany test and it said possitive (which means you are) and then I took one later the same day and it said negative (go figure) weird....but if you do pregnancy test do it in the morning first pee more accurate....so now Im going to wait another week and take another pregnancy test to see and depending on that im going to go get blood work done...but you cant tell 2 days later you cant really tell if it has been a week if you can tell at a week your really lucky cause thats the minimum...but..my advice to you is tell the parents if not already it may seem weird but your parents are you best friends there gonna help you all the way..if they love you they will help you...people make mistakes....you just got to live and learn to love the mistakes sometimes but yea dont get all worried untill you know for sure but I really dont think she is......GOOD LUCK........

What how u hit it with the panties still on.

Hi
me and my girlfriend had sex on 1st jan but shes had her panties on but iam not and i released my sperm on her panties and after 15 days on 16th jan late night she got her ragular periods of 5 to 6 days and now its 21 feb she didn't got her periods yet she has her imp exam from 1st and she is already stressed with that and now this so she still can be pregnant? please help very much worried ????

PLEASE GET WITH ME ASAP! Me and me GF was dry humping I had on some basketball shorts with no boxers and she had on her panties, as we were both going up and down I cummed and she accidentally sat on it with her panties still on but my spot was not by her wet spot... it was higher, as soon as she felt it she took off her panties put on new ones, went to the bathroom wiped herself and she also pee'ed.. could she be pregnant.